1. CLAPPING – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daSG5fwdA7o
- The video shows how the audience claps because they liked what they just saw or simply people claps to show that they liked something that they are seeing or watching.
2. SLAPPING – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5MlATofP5M
- Slapping someone’s face are just one way of showing anger, disappointment or probably when they find someone being rude.
- Using a thumbs up is like telling that you approves of something or someone.
- When i cross my legs, I see it as a poise or being conservative.
- When someone cross his arms, it means that something is wrong or they are simply saying that they are mad or tired.
- When a girl twirls her hair, it means that they are flirting or interested on someone or something.
- Baseball is my favorite sport therefore this picture tells you how to pitch in a game.
- Nodding is one way of saying yes or when you approve of something.
- When you jump, it means that you are excited or happy about something.
- Im a person who loves to dance, this is a picture of two people dancing.
- When a person does this, it means that they want you to call them.
12. HUGGING – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ybXnSkqayY
- When two people are hugging, it means comfort, love or affection.
4. RASING YOUR VOICE – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Shpn5WCFs
- Tyra banks arguing with disappointment with a model.
5. YELLING AT SOMEONE – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8FgTYTswfg
- Angry fat guy yells and shouts because of anger.
6. CRYING – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA
- The video shows a two man crying to show their love towards each other.